View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:12 PM

Default re hand pain and tendonitis in feet

Dale,
Where did you buy the magnets or did you order them online? I haven't tried Volteran gel for my hands but should. At one point I had my thumbs xrayed and one doctor recommended fusing both thumbs to stop the pain as I have had episodes where I cannot stand to use my thumbs such as holding things like dishes (between forefinger and thumb). Even now while typing my fingers on my right hand hurt while striking the keys.

In Florida the pain in my hands was terrible during the summer humidity (which lasted something like 6 months). I cried more because of hand pain/thumb pain there than my back pain!

It's not nearly as bad here in CA tho some days (wet/cold/damp) it acts up quite a bit.

Now my feet .. bilateral posterior tibial tendonitis and I have flare ups of that which I hate as it limits my walking so much when my back no longer does!

Like yesterday on the 2nd walk .. it was long and not one bit of back pain mind you tho I knew my feet weren't going to take much more. Arghh!

So I think I'd like to try the magnets for my feet perhaps as well as my hands. Thanks Dale for the suggestions ( I know you mentioned the magnets before and I had forgotten so going to make a big note to remind myself about them and Volteran gel).