View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:50 AM

Default hip pain gone

It's amazing that the hip or pain over my left hip I had for at least 3 weeks went away when I started walking more! I'm thrilled not to have this pain and I figured it would go away with some time so thankfully I was right.

Now I"ve been walking every morning early for nearly an hour down by the beach and include an uphill incline or numerous stairs as well and then walking at least one more long walk in the afternoon with Lola (and several small walks w/Lola). Yesterday I added a little step exercise for 20 minutes and some 1lb hand weights for upper body.

I slept better last night and feel great this morning. My feet hurt a little so have to see if that wears off or if I have modify something since I don't want to exaccerbate the tendonitis in my feet as that will put me out of commission more than my back would.

Dale, thanks for the magnet advice.

Judy, it's amazing to me that you're recovering as well as you are in terms of pushing yourself so much from the beginning. It is good to hear that you are doing better and great that the ESI basically knocked out the leg pain for you or lessened it so much. Hopefully you're following a good progression with recovery and will continue to do so! I have to say if I were you I'd try hard to avoid things that might do your spine some definate harm vs. help so your recovery will continue to progress steadily.

Last edited by Maria; 10-10-2011 at 11:55 AM.