View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 12:39 AM

Default re tired .. food

I personallyt think you are beat! You took the time to go with Steffi (sp) to the beach and an outlet mall when you probably needed food then! And your kids could probably help you but I know they must have a life too and you don't want to impose upon them! What about setting yourself up with Von's delivery service for now or something like that for when you're just too tired to go.

Really Judy everytime you write about what you're able to do post op all the stuff you had done I'm nearly shocked! So the fact that you need to rest from having a visitor and I bet you did knock yourself out to be hospitable~ well I can surely imagine being super tired after that!

So anyway.. can you shop online?? Maybe that'd be a good thing if you can't get one of your kids to shop for you or perhaps with you to at last help out BIG TIME with getting the stuff and putting it away.

You need to realize your limitations and work within them! That being said..I do hope you're going to get super energized tomorrow esp.if you slept enough today!!