Thread: CD-Horizon
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:37 PM

Hello,
My Operation has been cancelled for the second time by the doctore in Münster. the doctor called my up on the phone and said to that they did not want to operate me. This was said to with giving me a reason. Isaid to the doctor that it was the second time that they cancelled the Op. Isaid severate thiongs to him and he said it was in the File. I said told him things what have been told to me and he said to me that wasn't correct and then i said to him where else should i have heard it as here. No answer from him. He made me very angry and after a short time i hang up.
yesterday i wrote a mail to the hospital und wrote that they can close my case. After 30 minutes i got an answer with the text, why i want to to that and what was the reason. I wroze everything that was done wrong by the doctors and i sent it back. then i became an answer that my mail was sent to the complaints department. the action of me to the Hospital in Münster has have been stopped.On Tuesday next week i have a date with my doctor
and to talk how the story is to be continued.
Ciao
Peter