View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:29 PM

Default re my walk

Hi Judy,
I was fine! I could hardly believe it as it was a good haul and I had even stopped and was sclhepping a few groceries and a light backpack with paperwork from the bank!

It's been very foggy in the a.m.s however so I haven't been walking in the morning and saved my long walk for last night thru downtown and down by the marina here and it was a beautiful evening walk!! Miss Lola is with her daddy so she's not being dragged along and the walk goes quite a bit quicker with just me! I think it was actually about an hour longer with all the stop n sniff/pee stops re Lo!!

Hope the additional cortisol with help with your aches and pains tho I get what you're saying re the potential wt. gain. I'm trying to slough off a few added lbs here too. Thankfully the walking is making a diff re my shape tho I've only lost 3 lbs. So slow to go off and so quick to go on!! Not fair!!

Re the volunteering.. do what you reasonably can for now. Add more on later if you think you're able. No reason to stress your bod out more than necessary at least for now so give yourself more time to heal ~ that would be my advice for what it's worth!