View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:55 PM

Default replies

Dale,
Sorry for lack of memory.. is your son a pilot?? how exciting!!! Yes there are so many good things in life~

Judy,
re lying down.. no that was ok back then. Was necessary. I paid to be in an MSN program for my nursing degree and Family Nurse Practitioner and by hook or by crook I was gonna get it!!! Once I decided what I wanted .. I went for it however I had to get it!!!

Admitting one's limitations and working within them while trying to progress is not at all embarrassing. I knew I wanted something badly (my MSN/masters in nursing) and I was not going to let my screwed up back stop me from getting it but nor was I going to make myself feel so bad I'd be back in bed for weeks!!!))!!!!!

The way I look at is I'm doing my part and as long as there are ways to do it that don't make me feel physically worse then I'm gonna go for it~ like anyone else who wants to reach their goal.

I completed my Family Nurse Practitioner program in '87 and took the exams in '89 for FNP. I had to lie down in the classroom for several hours for 2 days tho I was 1 of 8 that passed this exam out of 23.