View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 05:01 AM

I do feel i was so helped by this doctor that i like to volunteer there and they surely do need me. Well the patients don't know i am saving them from being there until the wee hours of the morning. i was one of those patients who was falling asleep in the waiting room while the one doc caught up with everyone's paperwork after he drew blood.
It also feels like i am working and i like that feeling. I am also fortunate that they just have to put up with all my surgeries and recoveries before i go back each time. They do seem to be happy to see me.
Tomorrow morning will be my test of how many aches and pains were caused by lack of cortisol in the am. I can't take pain meds when i get up because i have to go to a meeting at Becka's school at 9am. If i took them i would fall back asleep for sure. I know the cortisol has given me more energy in the latter part of the day. I'll soon see if the aches and pains are improved too. Can;t wait.

I did remember to bring a pillow to class tonight. He gave us a break after 2 hours and then only kept us 45 minutes after that.
I started Christmas shopping last night too!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot