View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:56 AM

Wooow,thanks hooch. Actually i do have lower left shoulder opossite to right. Also it goes to behind,not normal like right(sorry for my bad english..."behind"???) i hope you did understand. Weird thing is that the collarbone,when i look to right it looks normal,and on left side is like i have collarbone all the way to shoulder itself,realy weird. i never look this,front of the mirror.
I quote this from one site "...with “SICK Scapula Syndrome” will hold the affected shoulder lower than the other and also rotated forward.
im bolding this,because for example when i sit down,i automaticaly rotate left shoulder forward. then when i notice this,i try to put it back,but again it goes forward. i feel "easier" when i have it forward instead normal position...
EDIT2: i remeber,when dr told me : swimm alot,just swimm specialy on the back. Back swimming give me so much pain in left shoulder blade area. While back swimming,when with right arm its ok,but with left its so paintful and weeker then my right.
so i give up with swimming..

Last edited by newhere; 10-24-2011 at 09:26 AM.