View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Banned

Update:

I saw a surgeon. He was rude and dismissive and I was being a good boy. My wife was there are she saw it the same way. This quack told me something not other surgeon told me. He said that my spinal canal is congenitally too small and that is why the disks are giving me such a hard time. He offered ESI epidural steroid injection even after I told him I can't have anymore cortisone. I was ODed on it. Got a big muscle injection of it after a DXR 9000 machine malfunctioned and over pulled, separated at the magnetic clasp and caused my head to slam down on the table. I was also given steroid inhalers for sinus which I found out is really cervicogenic in nature, while at the same time I was given cortisone suppositories for hemorrhoids caused by all the Knox NutraJoint I was eating.

The over dose of cortisone cause panic attacks, vertigo and tinitus. Cortisone is a bad drug for a lot of people. It can to irreversible damage and it can take up to 18 month to leave your body.

You would think by now there would be a safe alternative to cortisone.

My only hope is new generation ADR. I am selling off stuff now but it won't be enough. I will end up a med head. That is my future. Thank you FDA and greedy American health care industry. I hope all you FDA crooks and doctors get cancer.