View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Banned

Default Advocate For Allowing Americans the New ADRs

To say that the FDA is corrupt is a gross understatement.

To say that the US medical industry is corrupt is another gross understatement.

To say that sick people in the US get treated like customer cash cows is the truth.

Many of us are suffering needlessly due to FDA and medical industry corruption. You are all familiar with the American made Neo Disk and the American made M6 disk. You also know that these two products have been used with great success outside of North America.

You all know that the M6 and the Neo Disk work better than anything available to Americans.

I have been calling the corporate errand boys (congressmen and senators) about FDA corruption regarding the M6 and Neo Disc among other issues and I ask that all of you do the same. Sure, most of them are scum but there are people like Ron Paul, Alan Grayson and Bernie Sanders who are not afraid to tell the truth and call a spade a spade. There may be others who are patriots and who love America and Americans more that the 1% who owns them. The overseers may revolt against their masters.

I would say to any foreign surgeon reading this the following. If you get a greedy American CEO or politician seeking care from you either turn them away or cripple them.

Here is a link to the punks in CONgress. Call their local district numbers and tell them how sick of the FDA and US health care you are. Get the facts and give them a fact enema. Express your contempt for these weasels and their masters.

Here's the link Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory