View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 04:44 PM

Default re my walks

Judy,
I've been so tired from my walks that I end up falling asleep by 8p.m. or earlier! So I now get up at 4a.m. or earlier!! Wow.. I'm on the cats schedule now ~ they'll be so pleased!

Re malls..I used to be able to shop until I dropped even if it meant getting a backache along the way I'd sit a while and keep going. Now that my feet keep me from that much shopping I find I have nearly any interest to go to a mall. Also can't stand to get into a crowded mall so generally if I go it's during the week and usually once/twice a year if that.

Since my Dad is gone I haven't done any Christmas shopping this year. I'll send a check to my brother for his daughter and either he can pick out something for her ahead of time that he knows she wants or she can just buy what she wants (she's 14 now). I did get my husband a painting for one of his rooms so hopefully he'll like that. Was thinking to get us both new bikes so we could ride the trails near his house tho we'll see how that goes as he might poo poo the idea since we have a few older bikes that are still ridable).

I'd like to get a townie with some speeds as the regular bike (mountain bike) is just not built comfortably enough for me tho it might just be that I can't really ride much still without bringing on neuropathies and pain which is what seems to happen. I think walking is the safest activity I can do regularly without repercussions.

Hope you're feeling better and doing well going into the holiday season. I guess it might be a bit tough on you this year with all that's happened so keep yourself healthy and happy as best you're able and hopefully we'll have another warm weather Christmas! (I love 80 degree sunny winter weather)!

Dale hope you're doing Ok too pain wise and Mark hope your pain level is tolerable and/or under control most of the time~