View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 04:05 PM

I am a New England girl as well, but there is nothing like a White Christmas. I do think i prefer the sunshine as well. When i lived in Pine Mountain Ca (above Frazier Park) it was the best. the kids were little, the snow plentiful as well as the sunshine.
I know you two have mentioned the wind, none here in Sierra Madre so far. I did experience some wild wind and really cold temps the other night when my friend wanted to show me some new so cal mountain area he discovered. It was so unbelievably cold with the wind.

Dale i wish you the best of luck on your upcoming trips. Try to not be like me! Bring plenty of meds. Have fun too.

My kitchen is way too small for any type of Island, i sometimes sit at the kitchen table and do the prep work, sometimes i am in the kitchen with the rolling desk chair! It is a little to short, but it works if i am not having a good time.

Maria, i am so glad your feet and everything else is holding up from all the walking you are doing. Good for you, but don't overdo it now.
I know what you mean, i have a knee problem and feet problems too. I will just get a really bad pain in my foot in various places every day.

I am going back to my therapist today. It may take the whole time just filling him in on my life and surgery in the last 2 years, but i really need to know how to deal with my daughter.
She now says she will go to school on Monday and is almost done with an assignment book to turn in. I'll be so happy if she goes.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot