View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 12:20 AM

It was great seeing my therapist, it has been about 2 years since i last saw him. He wants to see Becka. I'm glad he works with adolescents. I think i might be able to get her to go. I told her she can sit there and say nothing if she wants, i also told her he can't tell me anything she says. I think i got a maybe out of her. I'll call Monday to make her an appointment. she has still been working on her math, so i think it will be a go for school for Monday. i sure hope.

My daughter had been helping me look for something in my room. I should call it her room as all her stuff is in here all over the place. Just this morning i told her we really have to clean it up. I was looking for a certain envelope today and tripped, and fell hard. I have some pain on the side of my left breast and under and am wondering if i broke a rib . I went down really hard on my right knee and have been icing that. It feels ok right now, i am going to go for a walk and figure the worst will come in the morning. I'm not really worried about my knee just the possible rib injury. And of course any damage to my spine!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot