View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 04:20 AM

Default your fall

Judy,
I hope you didn't break a rib and hope your knee will feel Ok tomorrow. Please update tomm! Glad you "came to your senses" and didn't take a walk!

Lately I've been a bit off balance it seems or maybe I'm moving too suddenly tho I've almost fallen a number of times at home only to reach out and break/stop the fall by grabbing something really close by. This has to be the only good thing about a small apt. and esp. a small apt. with carpet!

I have a little step thing next to my bed so I can climb on it and get on the bed easily. I guess I moved it when vacumning and didn't put it back close enough to the bed so I was stepping on it to get on the bed and missed and got my foot caught between the step and the bed frame and fell but caught myself on the bed or that would have been a weird "fall" because of how my foot caught. That's the first time I've done that! Klutz!!!!

Today I didn't walk quite as far either. Figured I wouldn't rest entirely tho just somewhat.

Hope you're OK tonight and tomorrow Judy and you won't rib/back pain (and not much knee pain either.. be careful!