View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
If the pedicles are shorter than normal, the spinal canal will be smaller than normal. In patients with smaller than normal spinal canals, issues causing stenosis that may be asymptomatic in others, can be highly symptomatic. It is not uncommon to have this issue go unmentioned by several doctors before it is highlighted by one. This is especially true if the condition is borderline.

Mark
I was told by many doctors that should not be having the pain is was reporting. Of course they only read the cheat sheet and never looked at the films that extra 5 minutes required to do so was just to valuable and it was much easier to call me a liar and tell me to go away.

I had another Dr look at my MRI and in his opinion my cord is being contacted at C 3-4 and C 5-6. I think that would fix me is 2 or 3 of the new ADRs which I can't get since I am broke and live in the US. I tried compassionate use through the FDA but I can't find a doctor ambitious enough to do the work. This is a death sentence. Thank you God and thank you US health care system.