View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:13 PM

Default or maybe

You got an overly zealous sales rep that isn't the best reflection of the facility/business. I'd call back and speak to someone else or ask to speak to the Marketing Supervisor esp. if they're not the only one to perform this procedure wherever. Maybe there is some truth in what was said in some patented piece of equipment only used by them or some such detail.

I'm not trying to make excuses for them it's just been my experience that sometimes it takes several calls to get the information I want and often enough I've asked to speak to supervisors as I've gotten such different answers from different employees. I know you said you worked in marketing and sales altho I worked my entire career in health care and wouldn't have wanted to judge the doctor or staff's performance or even facility based on one interaction with someone who might not really know all the in's and out's of things. Then again I really dislike hype and BS myself.

If you feel it's a waste of your time because they don't take MediCare then that's understandable as well or if this one response turned you off that much. I know I've heard really good things about Dr.Ditsworth and from what I heard he didn't sound like the kind of surgeon that would be part of a swarmy practice/institute/facility.

Last edited by Maria; 11-02-2011 at 04:23 PM.