View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:41 PM

I haven't done anything with the lawyer, but it is OK as jeff still deposits his checks in the joint account and i have access to that as always. I know how my days go by so fast as i stay in bed all morning and the afternoon fly's by with an errand or doctor's appointment and a walk and a short doggie walk if i am not up to taking Buddy on a longer one.
Becka never made it to school. I am once again hopeful that today will be the day. She did agree to speak to my counselor. I just have to make her an apt today. He is a great guy and I have known him for about 3 or 4 years now and i am thrilled that he will see her.
DrFriedman's (my volunteer night) was busy as usual last night. I didn't get home until after 2 once again. I would love to go back to sleep, but i am finally getting a refrigerator delivered today, of course it would have to be sometime in the morning. I currently have one with the freezer on top and it is the only thing i can get into. So i am getting one with the freezer on the bottom and the whole top is the fridge. I can't wait, i will no longer have to ask kids to find stuff in the fridge for me. I also have not been able to clean it out . That will be nice too, mine looks pretty bad inside right now.

My rib that i injured or broke feels especially bad in the morning when i wake up as I am free of pain meds. I feel like a junkie reaching for that bottle so i can move around freely. Kind of anyway.

WEll i'd better get ready for the fridge.
Dale , i am glad things are going ok for you. Maria, slow down!!!

Judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot