View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:00 PM

Default re schedules

Judy,
We're on completely different schedules.. I'm up earlier than the crack of dawn and now while at dh's I make his lunch early the a.m. and pack it and then walk the dog (5a.m.today) and then have coffee, wait for dh to leave and start my day. Since I'm here there's much for me to do for him. Ironing, cleaning of all sorts and so forth, filing paperwork, you name it it needs to be done. Then again if I had my car here likely lots less would get done. Though I do what I can for him since he does enough for me. However that being said both of our backs are hurting when we bend from that furniture idiocy this past weekend. And the yardwork was physical for me..

Oh well as long as I recoup I'm good. Yesterday when I walked here I realized the walk I was doing here before which seemed challenging was a breeze because I walk farther and faster at home and regularly. I'll get back into the regularity when my feet stop hurting which I hope is soon. This daggone tendinitis is such a royal pain (and for once not in the butt)!

Glad to hear your dau agreed to see your therapist and hope he can help her. Volunteering until 2a.m. ~ Wow! Not sure I could do that. Do you get to move around or are you sitting or standing all the time? I really do hope once settled that I can get into something in a volunteer capacity and altho I'd like for it to be in healthcare I'd also really like to work in a shelter with animals (probably cats tho maybe small dog rescue).

take care and rest up girl!