View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 09:37 AM

hello everyone, My name is Suad and I am from Bosnia. 50 days ago I had a surgery at Bogen, Germany L4/L5 and L5/S1 pro disc. Dr Bertagnoli performed the surgery. First Spine surgery that I had was microdiscetomia L4/L5 back in 2000. After that surgery I had no problems until 2007. MRI showed discus hernia L5/S1. My symptoms back then were as follows: I could not stand up for more then one hour, and I coud not sit down for more then half an hour. After that time I had back pain which goes down towards my both legs. I had a same feelings in the both legs, I never had "dropped" foot, and I never had problems when I had to go to toillet (I always had control over my blodder). Hoping that I will solve these problems with sitting down and standing up I underwent new surgery L5/S1 microdiscetomia. However, after that surgery my problems become worse. After surgery I could both walk and sit down less then before the surgery. After I had consultations with many doctors, I went to Bogen, Germany at dr. Bertagnoli where I had a surgery on 15 of September 2011. They implanted two pro disc at the levels L4/L5 and L5/S1. They told me that surgery was successful. Dr. F. Mayer told me that after 6 months I could continue with my sport life style. However today, 50 days after the surgery I still can't sit down for more then 10 minutes, I can't walk for more then 20 minutes. I also feel very insecure when I want to get up when sitting down. New symptoms are: My left foot is more red then the right one. My right foot hurts during my short walks. Also when I am walking and sitting down I have a feeling that my both feet are kind of burning, I feel heat in my feet. I became very scared. I feel psyhologicly very bad. I am also worried because no one from the Pro spine clinic in Bogen Germany does not reply my emails. They did reply at the begining but they do not reply any more. I am begging all members of the forum who had similar surgery to give me their experience and to help me in any way shape or form so I can feel better. Any advice is welcome. You can also write me at my personal email suad.hadzic@bih.net.ba THANK YOU ALL.