View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 02:06 PM

Default re your symptoms

Hi Suad,
I have not had surgery w/Dr.Bertagnoli nor have I had ADR surgery but I've had 2 discectomies and have had some of the symptoms you're talking about.

Do you have an Orthopedic doctor or Neurosurgeon that you can see wherever you're located? You may need some updated films to show what is going on or you might be experiencing distraction pain, neuropathies (burning or tingling) and would want to rule out RSD which I think is called something else now but may cause color changes in skin (like redness/purple and great sensitivity to touch or painful type of sensitivity).

There are some medications for the burning type of pain if it's actually pain and those meds are Gabapentin, Lyrica, Topamax and probably some others.

Best to see about getting seen by a doctor close to you even if you are continuing to pursue communication with Dr.Bertagnoli's clinic. You need to be evaluated re your current symptoms. Hopefully as you've requested others that have had surgery with Dr.Bertagnoli will reply to you. good luck and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing pain and are of course cocerned/worried/distressed over this as anyone would be.