View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:44 AM

I think i started staying up later (some nights i just can't) because i kind of wait up for the kids. I can wait up for my daughter to get home from work somewhere between 10:30 and 11:30. But on weekend nights with the 2 youngest i usually fall asleep waiting.
After my not very impressive walk i was feeling very uncomfortable today. I brought my son to the volkswagon dealership to pick up some parts he had ordered and i had to sit down. I have a really hard time standing in place , can't make it past 5 minutes if i even make it to that. I hope that goes away with time. It is very difficult to walk when in the standing straight up position. I know my head is still in the forward position to a certain extent, but i don't remember feeling it like this before this last surgery. This is such a pain in the spine! Can't really say butt either.
Well my new fridge is here now and i can actually see in it and get things , it is wonderful. I had an old one with the freezer on top and i could not see in the fridge, only a small part. I always had to ask the kids what was in there. This one is a french door fridge with the fridge on top . I'm so happy.

Still in pain from my trip on Saturday. I especially feel it in the morning when i wake up aS i am pain med free and full of pain. My knee still clicks too.
Can't wait to see if we wake up to rain, i hope i can at least get my little walk in. I really need to increase it, but need to feel better after it to do that, i would think.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot