View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:14 PM

Default re kitchen appliances that are helpful

Judy,
Google the NuWave oven. It's pretty amazing and probably with 2 you could do exactly what you do in an oven with your family. With dh and myself we only need one and it actually is great for cooking many things in and much better than the toaster oven type of thing and definately hugely better than a microwave which I only use to heat things up.

Those seperate range type of things I mentioned I cannot think of the name however they really look great too because supposedly they heat up only when the special pan that goes with them is on top and can be taken anywhere like on a trip and used in motel room or dorm room or wherever so it would be easy to place a few on the counter and just cook stove top stuff there is one needs more than 4 stove top ranges. Also they're not electric so one isn't using more electricity!

AROMA Gourmet Series Induction Cooktop
Model # AID-506
Internet # 202610720

Overall rating 5 / 5 Rating breakdown 1 review
5 stars14 stars03 stars02 stars01 star01 out of 1(100%)customers recommend this product.(1) Write a Review Share this product

$69.99 /EA-Each

$69.99 /EA-Each

Free Shipping

This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,HI

** it took me a while to find this and it's from Home Depot tho there are many others. You can check this out on Home Depot website and get all the info if interested!

I used to love to make lasagna but it's so heavy to put in the stove and take out or at least the kind I have now where I have to bend all the time and so is a turkey and things like that so I don't like to use the stove almost at all.

Doing all the dishes you have to for your family would probably tire me out too and I don't like dishwashers but if I had a big family I guess I'd want to use one. Still lots of bending there too!! Argghhh!!!

Anyway, glad you love your new fridge!

Last edited by Maria; 11-04-2011 at 11:36 PM.