View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:04 PM

thanks for the info Maria. It is amazing how many things are out do to back problems. My stove top is fine with 4 sometimes only 3 will light, but i can't manage cooking more items anyway. I can hardly keep track of 2 things. I had a dream about Thanksgiving last night. I have nothing to prepare a dinner. I used to have enough to make do, but when we moved back to Ca jeff was the last to leave Ga and he got rid of lots of important stuff. He gave away lots too. Things that were not important to him anyway.
WE always used to go to a cousin of jeff's for the big family Thanksgiving, i have not received an invite and i saw our niece get one on facebook so i guess we are now outed. Which is sad because it is still the kids cousins . There loss. Becka is heart broken , the others i have not mentioned it to yet.
Jeff had said previously oh if i know my cousins you will still get invited. WEll i guess he doesn't know them, it would be weird if he was there with his girlfriend. When did she become more family than my kids!!!

But wow, i can get the milk out of the fridge all alone!!! Life is good.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot