View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:31 PM

Yes my legs do swell when I am at DrFriedman's at night. I do sit a lot of the time, but they still swell. yesterday i noticed after class too. Although i don't know what the dependent position is for sitting. Seems sitting in bed with my legs up is what helps bring the swelling down. I don't know what it is but may mention it to my primary care doc as i have an upcoming apt.

the rib area i fell on still hurts, but the percocet for my back takes most of the rib pain away.
Now i caught a cold just to make life a little more difficult. I am taking a lot of vitamin C although my older kids believe that does nothing. I used to swear by it, fortunately have not gotten sick in a long time so i have not tested it lately, but testing it is in progress now. Do you think vitamin C can head off a bad cold. My son had it first and took him over 2 weeks to clear it. I am supposed to call my pulmonologist at the first signs of a cold, but so far i don't feel it is necessary. Hope i dont have to eat my words.

I'm ready to go on a walk as well, but will be home as Maria is just warming up!!!

Dale i am ready to accept any and all food tips. Now i even have room to store some food in my new fridge. The old one was much smaller even though this one is not too big. I am so excited to not have to hurt or call someone to get into the fridge!!
Enjoy the sunshine , seems like more stormy weather is heading our way towards the end of the week.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot