View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:13 PM

I think i am going to measure my walking route.
I gave Becka some rules for schoolwork yesterday after talking with the therapist. I have to come down hard on her. But i no longer can give her the consequence of not going out with her friends because i can;t enforce it. She seems to go out as soon as i leave for even a walk. I would have to guard the doors all day to keep her in.
she is kicked out of school for failure to attend so i did tell her, she looked shocked! I don't know what she expected. She can return in 30 days. I am trying to get her to do all the work she has here so when she goes back , she will have completed 2 courses.Wish me luck.

I feel like my house is such a mess , as usual, but i bit more since i've caught this cold i have not done any cleaning. I never called my pulmonologist, but feel i am handling it OK. No coughing, just an annoying tickle in my throat when i was walking yesterday. I do enjoy the cooler weather.

It has been 2 weeks since i saw my spine doc and i really think i feel about the same . Same hard time trying to maintain a somewhat straight posture. Just more back shoulder blade pain and even up more towards my neck. Not good news there though. I will have to tell him this time. Feels like nerve pain and tingling and burning. I stopped taking the neurontin. Maybe it was too soon. I think of you Maria on it for years.

My reading prescription glasses fell apart last week. They have a spring in the frame and it broke, i went to lens crafters and they said the spring could not be fixed. then i decided to try to find a pair where they could use my lens. They were all the spring loaded kind. I left in frustration! Now i am using my progressive lenses which makes it so much harder to read. I wish i had joined Cosco. I may try Target to see if they have any interesting frames!

I'm already in the mood for a nap and it is only 11a.m.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot