View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 01:35 AM

Hi Maria,
I will have a discussion with my surgeon on flat back syndrome. It is definitely it and not getting any better if today is an example. It is difficult to walk which is why i have not increased my distance, whatever it is. I think about 2 1/2 miles when ever i get out. Half up and half down hill. My concern with this is that my upper back is in a kyphotic state due to my neck issues and it seems to make it worse. I feel like i am leaning over forward more and my head already really wants to go in that direction. Not good.

well i'll see what the good doctor has to say about all this.

Let me know when you try the parrafin wax on your hands and how about your feet. Or is that not done?
I really get all kinds of pains in my right foot , not exactly in the same place though except the surgery site when i bend too much or too far.

well i was happy to get out for a walk today, i thought the weather would prevent it. I was planning on making that apple pie, but my daughter asked me to wait until tomorrow so she can be home to enjoy it. So i will. should have gone out and bought the apples today, but was too lazy!!!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot