View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Wilson View Post
I am one of those ADR patients that still have stenosis after ADR. I went to LSI and they cost me a lot of money but did not fix the problem fully. Then I went to Bonati and he seemed to fix the stenosis. I know there is bad press on Bonati as well. I was fortunate to get a good healing from Bonati though.
My concern is that places like Bonati advertize that they are doing something other surgeons don't. What they do is insert an x ray guided cannula into where the disk is and they nibble away at it and leave most of the disk in place. Other surgeon to the same thing but charge 1/2 the price. They advertize that what they are doing is something that only they do. I am not disputing the effectiveness of the procedure. It is a good procedure for the right candidate but it has some drawbacks.

They don't tell you that it weakens the annulus and can lead to the the nucleus of the disk leaking out and rupturing through the annulus and onto the nerve or cord.

What these laser spine and so called minimally invasive factories to is no different than what other surgeons are doing. It's hype and slick marketing. My advice is to deal with a university hospital or a place like the Mayo Clinic.

Bonati has been sued and fined many times.

That group is former partners of Dr. Bonati. I wouldn't go to any of those guys.

Check out these fine tales:

Pasco: Back doctor sues over trade secrets

Tampabay: Is surgeon innovative, or unfit?

Miracle doctor Alfred Bonati

I believe LSI has had fraud written on it even before they were formed. they left bonati institute when the law suits started against dr. bonati and his clinic. (what ever it was called)

so i believe they are fruads to begin with.

so

LSI has done this....
Medical Malpractice Attorney:Unprofessional Conduct:Medical Practice Act. | MedicalMalpractice.com

via

The "British West Indies Medical College" Scam