View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:40 PM

Default open letter

ADR seeker
This is nice and low key for you while still being direct enough to perhaps elicit some answers. I'd be inclined to change the last sentence as that sounds like a command rather than a plea. I'd be surprised if anyone in the US answers an open letter with anything written because of potential legal reasons unless they are sure to include language which makes it perfectly clear that they are in no way offering any care or recommending any surgery w/o having seen a patient first. Be sure to include your phone number just in case somebody may actually call you which I'm thinking won't happen but you never know.

There are a few typos and/or left out words that you'd need to correct first..

The one surgeon that actually took the time to talk to me via phone and answer my questions was Dr. Dillon of Kerlan Jobes in LA county. He talked to me for a half hour and was like the guy next door and he was at home because his wife was calling him for dinner. Real nice person. I thank him everyday for giving me his opinion of 3 level global fusion success (not very) tho he did offer to give me an opinion based on seeing me and having a discogram was done (later I went on to have 3 discograms done and had a number of surgical consultations tho not for fusion, rather ADR).

Good luck.

Last edited by Maria; 11-23-2011 at 12:44 PM.