View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 12:01 AM

Hi Maria,
I feel like i am ignoring Dale, i don't get to write an email very often, this is easier.
I had a pity party today. It maybe because i forgot to take my regular meds on Tuesday morning and of course i did not take them yesterday morning. Then i thought i woulld take them in the afternoon when i got home, but i was so tired i slept. I made myself get up at around 6 and stay up a few hours and then went back to sleep for 12 more hours. The general anesthesia really wiped me out. Or maybe the anesthesiologist understood what kind of dose of percocet i take on a regular basis and gave me lots of pain med. i never woke up with the normal feeling that someone had used my back as a punching bag.

I am so lucky with my dog. He really only needs to go out twice a day. At sometime after noon and sometime around 11pm before bed. Of course we usually go for a walk and he is out doing it all the time, but mostly just lifting his leg to mark his territory.

I will be at my best or as good as it gets on Saturday although i am vacuuming and doing too much today. I just can't stand the mess anymore. i wanted to decorate for Christmas and the house needs to be cleaned and de cluttered first. At the surgery center yesterday it was decorated so nicely it made me come home and get depressed about it all today, I have pissed off the kids because i was just about in tears over the messy house as no one can pick up after themselves.
I guess they deserve what they got which really wasn't much.
WEll i'd better get to something even if it is paying bills.

Oh i am sorry your feet hurt so much. i don't like this taping my feet, but it is better than the alternative , if it works. I don't know why my feet have started doing this. Years ago i had a terribly painful right foot and i remember hopping as i really at times could not put any weight on it. I remember being out on community skills with our special needs class and not being able to do anythiing but hang onto a counter top with the kids all worried about me or the sneaky ones happy that they could try to escape and i couldn';t catch them.
well i'm off to pay bills now
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy