View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 04:06 AM

Default Update

Hi All

I just returned from my 6 month check up, Still dealing with Low Back pain, leg nerve stuff, Stabbing pain in the left SI Joint area etc,

Surgeon seemed too busy to see me? Did not want to answer all of my questions, Suggested a CTScan and XRays. "Xrays look good" How about my crooked spine? " you have a crooked spine no big deal"
Did a CT scan Holly ****! My L2-L3 in very very degenerated almost bone on bone
When asked what do we do now? He tried to change the subject. " you are the boss here..." The same **** he speals to all his patients. Then I asked how the stem cell injections are going? He asked his assistant to give me the web site information shook my hand and ran out of the room. What the $#@k.

Oh he was kind enough to give me more steroids with side effects to kill a cow and Celebrex. Well I will try the Celebrex and search for another surgeon I think he hopes that is the road I travel.

Apparently my spine is too much for him to deal with.

I will bring this matter up with my Lawyer and see what they think.

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1