View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 12:55 PM

Default whew..

Talk about a glutton for punishment! I guess this person is obcessed w/lifting weights tho I think I'd have stopped at the first few injuries sustained.

It's an uplifting (no pun intended) article in a way tho it's been quite some time since I worked out in the gym and don't remember what most of these exercises are so have to look them up.

I'm pretty conservative about what I do to exercise these days as I find that when I've tried to work out and I've tried many times I always end up flaring something up be it my neck or low back and often both so I just mostly walk for exercise and maybe one day I'll get back into some lightweight gym routine tho I can't see me ever doing anything too heavy duty.

The last thing I want to do is injure anything else (it just seems to happen with aging!)! Thanks for the link however as it was an interesting read. Good luck with your progress and hope the chronicity of the type of pain you're having will wear out as I do know all too well how draining chronic pain can be!