View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:29 AM

Hi Maria,
Better to
be a day ahead than a day behind. I keep thinking today is Sunday. I go to court tomorrow to decide child custody, i texted jeff to remind him , but did not hear back. His usual inconsiderate self. I had asked him for a ride too, it is hard for me with my limited motion in my neck and back to see behind me or back up at all from a parking space. I really only drive places that i am familiar with and park through a space so i dont have to back up. Well, i never heard back from him on that question either. So now i am even nervous about being in downtown, LA.
It really is all pointless as my daughter will not go to his house.

I didn't go to the parade as i was up picking up my daughter at midnight last night or this morning. I've been having a tired issue lately too. I did go up the trail yesterday and today as there will be no time for exercise tomorrow. My legs did not get all weak today so that is an improvement. It is still hard going up and only my toes seem to hurt on the way downhill. Always something.
What did you learn about hammertoe surgery. I don't want to be facing it, but was just wondering.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot