View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 08:46 PM

Default re everything

Hey Blair,
My surgery date is supposed to be 5/10 tho still am recovering from the 3 hammertoe repairs I had done last week on left foot. Starting to be able to be mobile with weight bearing tho the toes swell and hurt like heck if weight bearing a bit too much and that's just inside not even walking around outside.

I'd like to finish both feet first then back surgery esp. since I had become much more mobile with less pain with walking but it doesn't take much in terms of sitting to really bring on some intense back pain. Repositioning helps tho sometimes I've pushed the limit of my ill body positions/contortments and that's it... back pain lingers for a day or two, sometimes longer.

To the other subject of your brother ~ stay clear of him before and esp. after your surgery. I would hope he'd not pick on you at your most vunerable time postoperatively however, anger/frustration can breed inane reactions in some people so be extra careful!

Edited info to remove~ glad you read it Blair and thank you Dale for your response~

Take precautions and do not think it can't happen again. If it happens once it can happen again.

Good luck with all and please continue to keep us posted on your progression to surgery/thru surgery as I know I'm interested as are others~ take care

Last edited by Maria; 04-16-2007 at 04:21 PM. Reason: text subtraction