View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 03:34 PM

Hi Maria,
I have been hiking my mountain about every other day the way it works out. I wanted to see if you had any free time this week, but i have things going on every day at around 10 some of which i don't have any idea what time they end.
I am seeing my foot ortho doc today and of course nothing is bothering me and i wish i had canceled the apt. Too late now.
I finally decided my prescription readers are lost forever so i ordered a new pair at Target last night. They always advertise a special at $79 but that is after you buy your first pair. So no deals.
I"d better not loose these.
Today will be a hiking day after my apt, i can see how much new water is at first water . That is the name of my destination point. I don't always go down to the stream because Buddy gets muddy and needs a bath when we get home.
My left leg/hip have hurt me so bad in the last few weeks. The right already hurts, but not the left is back. They both started hurting like crazy when i woke up from my scoliosis/kyphosis surgery in Sept/2010. I am really tired of it. When i get epidurals it calms it down, but does not take it away. I am looking forward to the next ones.
Need to get in the shower. Have a great day
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy