View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 06:26 PM

Hi Maria,
I was so full of apts for me and my son last week, i had some of those days where i just come home to pee, pet the pets, get more cold water and head out. Then i got in kind of a depressed mood and didn't hike a few days that i could have so last week was a washout. I am going hiking today and tomorrow with no apts this week, i think!
I have some work to do and get a child enrolled or get all my part of the enrollment process done and wait and see if she gets in to an online program, our last program .
My hammertoes are on both feet now and getting larger and involving more toes. My ortho foot doc prescribed some type of device to keep one toe straight on each foot. I have yet to have time to pick it up though. I think i can find what he was talking about cheaper at a drug store i have in mind so i guess i will do that stop tomorrow.
My dad's pet scan showed NO cancer cells so that is great news that is bringing up my mood a ton. I should make it hiking this week.
as usual once i am hiking, i do not walk in town anymore!!
My hammertoes, i think are the result of my walking different since my last surgery, it still is very uncomfortable to walk and stand up in line is down right painful. (i was at the DMV with my son last week )

Hope to see you this week.
what days , times work for you. I will be easy to recognize wth the collar on!!
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot