View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 AM

Maria
What did you have done to your left toes? YOu said cut down. did you have surgery for hammertoes? I just think i am heading in that direction. Unfortunately. I am having my big toenail removed in a few weeks, it is just growing up instead of where it should be. He already removed it when i had my foot surgery in June, but it is not doing well. So we decided to do it again. Sure wish it was under anesthesia. He did say the needles to numb it hurt. Yah just what i wanted. I tried to watch that on u-tube and it almost made me sick to my stomach. so it should be fun.
Funny because watching a hip replacement before i had mine did not bother me. Maybe because i will be there and awake.

I had to go and rescue my daughters dead car at her place of employment today. When the toe truck got there, he just went in and started it. Boy were me and my son embarrassed. But at least no car repairs for now.
Let me know about later in the week, i will bring my little buddy too. He is sweet and gets along with all people and animals.
So i did not get a hike in today, instead i did the car thing and didn;t do much else, i woke up with my back in its usual bad state and a headache worse than my normal one. I took pain meds and went back to sleep once they kicked in a little.
talk to you later
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy