View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 09:02 PM

Hi Maria,
sorry it took me so long to reply, i got logged out and had to find my log in and just kept forgetting. I thought i had been bad and had been booted off permanently!!! I never had to log in once i did it the first time.

Anyway next week is fine,better for me too towards the end of the week.Only Monday and Tuesday i cannot make it and generally move slower than normal on Wed morning do to my late clinic hours on Tuesday night.

I have another contraption to wear on my toes or on one toe on each foot anyway. My left foot is still giving me trouble.
What type of surgery did you have on your one foot? I want to hear all about hammertoe surgery to see how bad it sounds.

Today is my last class for this whole Medical Billing and Coding class. Started back in June and will be ending kind of sad for me.
With living on a restricted budget, i will not be able to afford any more classes even if i did want to. I always love learning.
WE go to court on Feb 14th. So far the amount jeff is offering me is a joke, i wouldn't last more than one month in this location. I most probably will need to find a rental quickly that will take my pets (2 dogs and a cat) and 4 kids and only charge me around $1800. I know it sounds impossible, i feel the same way. Jeff is really screwing us.

My spine surgeon said once again last time i saw him that the stress is causing extra inflammation . He said i am the most stressed that i have ever been in my whole life (since i have known him) and i thought about it and he is absolutely correct. Between my not wanting to go to school daughter, jeff, and my dad being so sick, life is tough.

so i would love to meet, i need some good people in my life.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot