View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 07:39 PM

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the housing info. I have to look everywhere, but with my daughter commuting to UCIrvine if i could get closer to her it would be great. I might just have to go to some other state eventually.
Regarding the husband, I am not asking for anything much. I just need to be able to pay the bills. The money i calculate does not include any clothes for anyone and no birthday presents, things like that , just plain bills. I go to so many appointments every month and some of my doctors that took BC to not take Aetna so my out of pocket is so much higher.

Glad to hear the hammertoe surgery is not that difficult to recover from. We will talk about it. The funny thing is my toes on the right foot are hammering more and they just started hurting. The left ones are the pain generators, but not usually when i am out and walking, when i get home usually. which is good.

I can't wait to meet next week or this week. I should catch up on things today (if i don't get too tired after my hike.) . Then monday it is bone density and nutritionist, Tuesday gastroenterologist and my volunteer night, then i am actually done for my appointments for this week.

Time to hike,
bye,
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery