View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM

Default express script

I don't know if this has anything to do with CVS period but I just to get my scripts thru them and left them about 9 years ago. Went to Walgreens and was very very happy with their service until recently advised they don't take "express scripts" which is what my WC insurer changed to.

So I went back to CVS as I forgot how terrible they were. Submitted my pain med script with them and information. They did jackshit about getting anything done on that script until I had gone back there 4 times and inquired what the f* was going on with my script.

Then they tell me they need my social and some other information so I asked why they didn't either call me or ask me that the other times I've been there/talked to them. I realized they hadn't done a freaking thing to even try and fill the script and that's why.

Grrr... I really don't like CVS and will probably switch outta there for my pain med script and am very thankful I didn't change any of my regular medical insurance scripts to be filled by that stupid company.

Sorry to read what happened to you. Have you written to the regional and district management and/or top of the chain of command re this debacle you experienced? You should. At least maybe get some kinda discount on something in the store and possibly the store you were dealing with will be chastized.