View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Hooch,

I hear you but I'm not too sure you're hearing yourself. You are broken. Until you can accept that this is just the way it is and stop wishing it could have been something else, you will carry this anger around with you.

Letting go of the relationship while holding onto the anger - which anyone who reads your post can actually hear - will work against you. Anyone on this forum or elsewhere can offer words of support but only you can deal with your emotions.

I'm sorry for my longs posts. I'm simply trying to offer my support. And there is still so much more. It's okay to think of yourself first when you need to. Being needy is part of being human. Our entire lives are a compromise of give and take. It's not bad, it's the way it is. Give yourself all the time it takes and good luck,

Dale
I kept mum when I read this as I was copping so many knocks and waiting to see if I would be left to rot on partial disability support, on heavy medications, at a young age, but that is one of the grubbier statements I have read.

No one is 'broken' until some chump on the sidelines who risks nothing and contributes nothing says they are. You sitting there and telling someone who is already under intense pressure that they are 'broken' is only indicative of all the years you have wasted in therapy being treated in a similar manner. It is a disgusting statement that builds nothing and demeans us all.

Get stuffed Dale, and stick your pity up your backside. And yes I absolutely 'hear' myself thankyou very much, and did all along.

Go talk to your therapist/money pit about that one. Pro tip: the stock response is 'good luck and I hope you can sort out your issues', or some similar psychobabble garbage.

Chris.