View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Banned

Hooch, a lot of people really suck and some families are just no damn good. Divorce them. Many doctors are the same cold uncaring bastards.

I would have doctors look at my MRI and tell me that I shouldn't be in "that much pain. The incompetent quack bastard would not even look or feel my muscle spasms.

Let's be honest, America sucks. We have become a hooray for me a screw everyone else culture. Our dirty government it's greedy mercenary and apathetic people.

As I have gotten older I think that monogamy and the family unit is a bad thing.

As to drunks. Beat the crap out of them on a regular basis. My best childhood friend was killed by a drunk driver. Drunks rarely reform so I say just take a baseball bat to them and give them a real reason to drink.

I used to attend Alanon and I came to the conclusion that the only good drunk is a dead drunk. I would hear these women whining about their abusive husbands and they'd end up pissing me off. Where were their fathers and their brothers? If anybody beat my sister they'd be in a coma and a body cast when I got done with them.

Then we have to consider God if there is one. He sucks. I would trade places with Jesus in a heart beat... a few ours of agony followed by 36 hours of sleep and then bliss. It's a better deal than what we get.

America is hated around the world for good reason. Our criminal FDA will not allow Americans to have the M6 and the NeoDisc not will they allow us to have DiscoGel. In the US the FDA owns our bodies.