View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:01 PM

Default Accurascope saved my life

Really ?????, it's 2012 & you're speaking about cases from years ago & Dr. Rothstein is no longer associated w/ NAS. Don't get me wrong, I'm truely sorry for those who had less than optimal results. But, the Accurascope & NAS saved my life. As a long time critical care RN i know no surgery is w/o risk, no one ever thinks they'll be the % that doesn't do well. Yet, as i stated NAS saved me.It's been 2 yrs & every day I believe NAS was "my miracle". Prior to then i was off work for 11 months in constant pain w/ loss of right leg reflexes. I tried "everything"--epidurals, lumbar decompression, PT, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, pain pills, muscle relaxants, ........( you get the picture). Then Accurascope L3-L4, L4-L5, L5-S1, DND. Three hours later I was having lunch pain free! Now I know at least 25 people from my Calif.that have traveled to TX for the Accurascope procedure & all are very happy they went to NAS. I went back to work in 2 weeks. And yes I'm back to doing the things I love to do- walking my 80 lb dog, river rafting, Zumba, traveling......