View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:19 PM

Default surprising improvement for sure

Hey Mark,
Hope this trend holds up for you! it sort of describes what happened to me in the since around 2005/2006... I mean I've not even had a flareup of any significant nature in a while and when I do a shot of Toradol 60mg IM really straightens me right out! Of course I still take the same 10mg of Metadone/day tho that's it. Now when I sit I might get a backache tho I get no neuropathies in my legs, no pain in buttocks just the low back pain which seems to be alleviated by standing up and walking around generally unless I do something stupid like go move some furniture when back is bothering me.

I know I was surprised at how much better I've gotten and while it didn't just sneak up on me over the years I noted a pattern to my flareups, recoveries and then they just spanned out further and further apart and less and less intense.

So I feel like I've been doing signficantly better~ and I hope you will too. I know that when I started to feel this way back when the 3rd surgery was being recommended and I was on that route for more surgery I just couldn't put myself back into a questionable mode re would I improve or would I be worse w/more surgery. So far I've been happy with my decision even when I read about others who have had great success w/ADR and hybrid surgery.

Hey does this mean you're up for hanging out a bit? Can meet you at the beach (before I have toe surgery and move!) I hope Judy's doing well post surgery and maybe can meet too?