View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:29 PM

Default re foot surgery

Judy,
the foot surgeon I want to use is someone I worked with when I was an NP at Pacific hosp. in LB. Actually she was in her residency back then. I really like and trust her so I want to have the surgery done at LB Memorial and before I have this done I have to have pre op visit w/my PCP, a chest xray and EKG and labs and then see this Podiatrist too the week before surgery so imay as well be in LB to have all this done with surgery included.

Here I have some friends that can help me out whereas when I move I will have so much to do and boxes to unpack and so much to do.

My closing date was supposed to be 4/19/2011 tho I'm waiting on the rest of the trustees to sign the contract before I sign it and everything is a go. For now it's "pending"~ I can't wait to get this done!!!!

Oh BTW I wanted to get most if not all the packing out of the way before I get myself in a position that I can't do anything but rest!

Hope you're recovering well and that's the other thing ... I know my back will be torqued from gimping about when I have surgery so want to get everything out of the way if possible before I can't do hardly anything and my back is going to be a big mess from "gimping" while on crutches and such!