View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:08 PM

Hi Maria,
The no driving thing is going to bother me when i finally have the right foot done. I need all 4 toes done for sure, this foot looks worse than the left one did. I am at about 2 and 1/2 weeks with the left and no way could i drive on it yet if it were the right foot.
I was up and out pretty much all day yesterday. I am still using the ace bandage to keep swelling in the foot down. It works and provides a padding on the ball of my foot which helps. If i touch the toes on the bottom of my foot they really hurt still.
I was out and about with my son all day yesterday or cleaning this disaster of a house when we were in between things. I really need to get some food in this house today so will be out again.

Yesterday my back was bothering me , I really felt like i was leaning forward and could not stop and right myself. I am really worried that physical therapy will not help with the alignment problem . I hate to even think about the other options. One being to remove the hardwear. The other more drastic. Although removing the hardwear would mean opening up my muscles yet one more time.
I don't start physical therapy until the 26th as my therapist is so booked .
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot