View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Administrator

During the recent weeks, I have seen Dr. Gasser with a client (and also to discuss my case as well.)

This client has bilateral neuroforaminal cysts at many levels, with the largest and presumably symptomatic ones being at the cervico-thoracic junction, C6-Th2. I’ve been working with this client for many years and have never gotten anywhere with traditional spine surgeons and neurologists when discussing the cysts. All we have heard was that these cysts are typically not symptomatic.

You have seen me write about the superior imaging at the BetaKlinik and this case reconfirmed it in spades. The reason that the imaging at the BK produces such great results is that the imaging process is an interactive session with the technician and doctor collaborating while the patient is still in the MRI or CT machine. The tech paused 4 times during the imaging process to communicate with Dr. Gasser. Each time, the doctor reviews the imaging and confirms that he is getting what he needs and provides the tech with additional instructions.

I very much appreciate the time Dr. Gasser takes to understand the patient as a whole, not just a bunch of reports and images. He wants to understand the patient’s history and the process that brought them to this point. His detailed explanation of what the imaging shows us was very clear and easy to follow. The details that he was able to tease out of the imaging really shed light on what seemed to be an impossible situation.

We also discussed my case. Because I experienced some significant, spontaneous improvement over the previous month, I was not interested in pursuing more procedures. I’ll be looking into the type of therapy that is provided at the BK… functional osteopathy is what I’m after. I’ll post more when I learn it.

I just wanted to write briefly about another positive experience at the BK. It is amazing how much more effective the time and money spent here is, compared to the options we have with traditional providers.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org