View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:16 PM

Question can u interpurt? PLEaSE

my mri results:
Impression:
central right paracentral disk extrusion w. some superior extension at l4, l5 producing slight mass effect on the thecal sac but no absolute spinal stenosis. Borderline inferior formainal narrowing at this level
2. At l5-s1 there is a central disk extrusion with a tiny annual tear. Again disk material causes subtle mass effect on the thecal sac but no absolute narrowing of the spinal canal. Borderline foraminal narrowing at this level just greater than right.
3. No other focal disk protrusion or stenosis. Minimal reactive edematous endplate changes at l4-l5 greater to the right of midline.

Marrow: minimal reactive adenosine plate changes at L4-l5 greater at the inferior aspect of l4. Ther is degerative loss of disk signal at l4-l5 and L5-S1. No clear cut par defects

L3-l4 mild facet and ligamentum flavum hypertrophy but no stenosis or focal disk protrusion

L4-L5: Mild facet and ligmentum flavum hypertrophy left greater than right. No absolute spinal stenosis. However there is a central to right paracentral extrusion with some superior extension. This produces some mass effect on the thecal sac but minimal AP diameter is at 13mm. Ther is borderline inferior forminal narrowing.

L5-S1 ther is a dcentral disk extrusion and tiny annular tear at this level . This is producing subtle mass effect on the thecal sac but ther eis no absolute narroing of the AP diameter of the spinal Canal. Ther is borderline inferior foraminal marrowing at this level.

This was done in Jan... Pain doctor referall.. Pain Dr. says my constant pain could be from the Facet Joints....... and that I have DDD....

I dont get the results. What do you think??? i am 35, suffering for over 10 yrs...