View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 05:33 PM

Default dancing

I can dance! Yes, I can. That was something I found out this past year as I started to actually move my body again ~ as well as doing some other things I hadn't done in YEARS! Same dosage of meds, actually no ESI since Oct last year.

Well, timing may be everything and I vacillate (sp) between I'm OK with my meds to a large degree but could I be better after surgery and off meds which would be sooo great. This Methadone and laxatives and whatever else I take here and there gets on my nerves big time tho then again, I've had some quality of life the last 6 months.

Afraid to give that up ~ so yes, timing is everything and I think I will know the right time, at least I hope I will. That is not to say that everything will come together as I plan it tho I can only hope I will be resolute in my decision at that time. Wish I didn't have to SCHEDULE surgery but could have it when I feel like CRAP!!!!

Thanks all for input. No answer from Dr.D's office yet. Wonder if they got the message. Wonder if I should call back? Probably status quo for this office not to respond within the couple of days?