View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Banned

Stenum advertizes to Americans and there is a website called Stenum Nightmare by another patient who got bad treatment there. He was supposed to get the M6 but he got a Depuy disk that messed him up.

Let's face it, even in Germany it's about the money.

It sounds like the suit has merit and that there was gross misconduct.

What happens is the device companies kickback money to doctors. Medtronic was fined several times for doing it and in the case of Infuse bone morphogenic protein clinical trials over 100 doctors lied to FDA investigators after being bribed by Medtronics. This resulted in death and injury and huge profits for Medtronics.

Medtronics also marketed stents for heart use that were only approved for bile duct. Quite a few patients were injured and killed.

If a surgery practice uses Medtronic products then you can bet that they are unethical.

Let's not fool ourselves, doctors are greedy and Bertignalli is probably no exception.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edit by mmglobal <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have removed a reference to a site called medical holocost. While I do not mind people coming here and posting negative information about spine, I do mind the hyperbole that equates failures of our medical system with genocide and is loaded with pictures hanging corpses and mass graves filled with emaciate bodies. I don't believe that this 'over the top' kind of expression helps to foster the type of dialog that people come here for. Again, I don't mind the negative stories. This is not about focus of the medical holocost website... it is about offensive material that is completely unrelated to the subject at hand. If that website gets cleaned up... leaving the major content and deleting the offensive material... I'll not object to seeing it linked here. (Not endlessly, but when it's appropriate in context.)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End of edit by mmglobal <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by mmglobal; 05-19-2012 at 08:55 PM.