View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:06 PM

Thumbs up your right it was awesome

I had the pleasure of being on a hilltop way above Sunset blvd at a pool party, it was an incredible sight, surrounded by my neices and nephews and cousins, we took 2 sheets of white paper, with our back to the sun we punched a hole in the front sheet of paper with a BBQ skewer, held a sheet of paper directly behind the round hole, the sun was projected on the back sheet, while the moon was the shadow and we watched the whole event, it was an incredible sight and the kids learned a valuable science lesson, we were away from the sounds of the city with the sounds of the birds and other animals all day long until the eclipse, then everything got erie quiet until the event was over.
not sure x-rays were a good thing or not, i heard stories of people using 3 pairs of sunglasses, and welding glasses, so you are probably safe
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds